- When you wake up, express your appreciation for another day to practice. You may say, " I will not waste this day. May the Buddha be with us all. Thank you very much."
- When you eat a breakfast, show your appreciation. You will do this for lunch and dinner as well.
- When you take shower, you may meditate or send your love to others
- When you leave the house, say "Good bye; have a nice day" to your family members or to people of the Buddha in your mind.
- During the lunch break, you may think about the teachings of the Buddha or take time to meditate.
- When you are home, be aware that you have arrived by stating "I am home!" to yourself or family.
- Before you sleep, express your appreciation for the day.
Perform a ritual daily if you can. If that is too much for your schedule try to attend a ritual or perform a home ritual at
least once a week.